Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just a short update

Hi everyone!

This is going to be very short, but I want everyone to be up on what is happening. The building has been purchased debt free!! That does leave us a little close on our bank account, but Praise The Lord, we don't owe any one except a debt of love. The building is awaiting delivery until the lot is completely prepared. John Brymer has been working hard to accomplish this, but could really use some help. If you would like to help, please call me and I will get you in touch with him.
Immediate needs are:
  • Certified Plumber,
  • Helpers to help with building pad and parking area,
  • Carpenters for deck and some minor remodeling inside,
  • Groups to adopt a room to decorate.
  • Still need Walkers and Team Captains for the "Walk For Life"

Here is a picture of our new building!

At 2432 sq. feet with 9 rooms it has more than twice the space we have now.

Thanks to all for your prayers!!!

In Him
Collene Myers
The Refuge
Atascosa Pregnancy Care Center
830-742-3447

TheRefugeAtascosa@yahoo.com

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb." (Ps. 139:13 NIV)

No comments: